6.27.2014

Somethings that I'm not

So.. here I am...
I have ABSOLUT NO IDEA if someone is ever going to read this blog. It is suposed to be kind of a journal (weight loss journal,  But I feel really stupid "talking" with a paper or a screen,  that for sure nobody will ever read... So,  if I am really going to waste my time in that kind of stuff i belive is better to have at least a chance to help people with the same goals that I do or even amuse some leisure afternoons...
Well,  that said,  let's move on to the real topic of that post: Something that I am (or do) not...
First,  I 've adopted the name "Chill" but dis is not my real name (perhaps it is a little obvious but...). Second, I don't speak english. I mean, of course I do,  but just because I've spend all my childhood,  and a little bit more studying it,  but this is not my first lenguage,  but since it is an universal lenguage (and I need to practice it,  what is pretty much impossible on my day-by-day) I've chosen it. But maybe the main reason of it is that I really like speaking in english ^^. (that information is also an apologyze,  for any righting mistake ).
And last but (absolutelly) not least,  I am not pro Ana and Mia. I've seen what those two ladies can do with a life, with a mind,  and more than anything,  with a soul. I had enough Friends struggling with it,  and if you came here and you are in that situation,  listen to me... THEY ARE NOT YOU FRIENDS. They will suck you till your last drop,  not only of fat,  as you may think and want,  but of strenght,  of life,  of happines,  and when you achieve their goal,  it wont be enough... You will never be happy with those two,  so,  please,  listen to me and fight back while you can,  cause maybe,  if you wait realising that for yourself,  it might be already too late...
Well,  I think that's all for now folks!!

live long and prosper skinny friends!! (Oh,  this is Something that I AM: Kinda Geek ^^ )

No comments:

Post a Comment